Cucumber Quinoa Salad w/ Lemon Vinaigrette
2 cups cooked quinoa, chilled
2 english cucumbers, diced
1 tomato, diced
1 lb cooked chicken breast, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/3 cup chopped basil
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 lemon, juiced
salt & pepper to taste
1. cook quinoa according to directions on box, transfer to bowl and chill in fridge.
2. Dice cucumbers, onion & basil & set in large bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook chicken breasts for 15 minutes until no longer pink in the middle, Dice into bite sized pieces and add to cucumber mixture.
4. In small mixing bowl add all dressing ingredients and mix until fully combined.
5. Add chilled quinoa to cucumber mixture & mix until combined.
6. Top with dressing & mix until combined.